“Brazilian Londoner Milo Tchais’s rhapsodies of swirling form and joyous colour have been setting the streets of London and the wider firmament alight for many years now. Synthesising radiant elements from the natural world with the gently distorting mirror of imagination, his other worldly human forms nestle into an orgy of spiralling abstraction and a landscape of explosive inner space. Silky movement glides trough the figurative prism and lifts layer after layer of texture into a joyous sea of celebration, reflection, exploration and transcendental wanderings trough the third eye.”
London Street-art Design magazine.
‘What is not so evident at the first sight may be perceived in distinguished ways at another look, just like many things in nature and life. Let's live it while we are:
Some of his exhibitions and projects includes:
- “Elephant Parade” public group exhibition with Elephant Family, Halcyon Gallery and Sotheby’s, London, UK, 2010.
- “MuTate Britain – One Foot In The Grove” group exhibition, London, UK, 2009.
- “I / Legítimo - Dentro e Fora do Circuito” group exhibition at Paço das Artes public gallery, Sao Paulo, Brazil, 2008.
- “Psychedelic Brasil” group exhibition at The Pure Evil Gallery, London, UK, 2008.
- “Os Brasileiros” group exhibition at Carmichael Gallery, West Hollywood, USA, 2008.
- “Kosmos-Polis” solo exhibition at Macondo, London, UK, 2007.
Available artworks for sale @
More of Milo's art @
- Urban Contemporay Art
- Set design
- Digital imagery
- Prop making